We are looking for IT specialists with an interest in operating a container platform based on Docker and Kubernetes. Our mission is end-to-end responsibility for development and operation of our container platform. You will have an opportunity to script new features for this platform and take care of it in production. You can use your creativity and ideas for the good of the team. We do things the way it makes sense to us, responsibly.
Who we are?
We are the company that supplies IT technology for Home Credit B. V., the world's largest consumer lending company, currently operating in 9 countries (China, United States, India, Indonesia, Russia, Vietnam, Philippines, Czech Republic, Slovakia) and AirBank. We are still growing.
What is our job?
Our container platform is based on Kubernetes, Docker, HELM, Ansible, Jenkins, Harbor, Prometheus, Grafana, Splunk and a lot of other cloud-native technologies. We are looking for IT professionals with experience with these technologies. We apply DevOps principles.
We need the best, the most flexible, the right freaks to get things done!
What we do:
• Enhancement of the functionality provided by our container platform.
• Create and maintain operations documentation to reflect the current operating environment.
• Participation on the regular on-call duty.
• Automation & scripting: we are operating through scripts, not hands.
Be part of it! Join our team and show us what's in you!
What should you know?
• Hands-on day to day Kubernetes operation.
• Linux based OS administration (RHEL or CentOS or Ubuntu).
• Experience with scripting and automation (Ansible, Bash, Perl or Python).
• English language, we are an international company (written and spoken on intermediate level).
• Ability to work in a team, good at communication and a sense for personal responsibility.
Nice to have skills:
• Production experience with Kubernetes operation (significant plus)
• Knowledge and operational experience with Ceph, OpenStack, Splunk, HELM, Jenkins, Harbor, Clair, Prometheus, Grafana
• Knowledge of GO programming language
What can we offer to you?• Motivating yearly bonuses based on your own performance.
• Motivating yearly bonuses based on company’s performance.
• Be part of IT professional team with access to new technologies, in a place where you can cultivate your expertise and use your knowledge to the full extent.
• Shape your own future through excellent career growth opportunities up to CIO’s in countries.
• Possibility to attend paid internships in our customer’s country, attend conferences, language courses based on your choice.
• Potential business trips to exotic destinations (as China, Russia, Vietnam, Philippines, Indonesia, India, etc.).
• Possibility to turn your ideas into real projects, make an impact, not to be just one of the unheard. Our group CIO is not just a virtual person from your company’s media channel, he is a real person sitting on the 7th floor, here in Brno.
• Free internal trainings, interest guilds, technology expert’s advice, UDEMY annual subscription.
• Extra week of holidays, 2 sick days, notebook, cell phone, meal vouchers and many other employee´s benefits.
Meet Real Challenge!