Head of Group IT Architecture Division leads the team of group enterprise architects and oversees overall IT architecture of the whole group. Scope of IT architecture covers enterprise application architecture and infrastructure architecture. The person in this role manages overall architecture landscape. This includes formulating IT architecture strategy, managing decision process on significant changes and implementations in countries, maintaining architecture reference models, supporting strategic business decisions by analyzing IT architecture impacts and recommending alternatives, monitoring IT & business trends in the group & on the market and propagating relevant trends within the organization.
We give you a chance to ...
- Manage Group IT architecture landscape covering enterprise application architecture and infrastructure architecture
- Lead team of architects – decompose overall IT architecture scope and allocate ownership to individual architects. Set goals with expected deliverables and manage its delivery by architects in the team
- Define methodology and deliverables structure for architects deliveries (solution designs, main artefacts, capabilities)
- Plan + manage personal and expert development of individual architects to ensure their growth and retention within the Group. Recruit new talent when needed.
- Manage relationship with main group business stakeholders and business architects. Inform them on main architecture changes, deliver solution options and recommendations for their needs
- Define and regularly update top level group IT architecture deliverables (technology standards, reference application model, infrastructure landscape)
- Define and manage decisioning process for IT initiatives of Group businesses. Facilitate identification of alternatives and make decision on selection of most suitable alternative reflecting group strategic intents
- Supervise Country Architects, oversee implementation of enterprise architecture principles and guidelines into daily routine within group entities
- Define and maintain group technology roadmap and evangelize enterprise architecture across the organization
We need the best, the most flexible, the right freaks to get things done!
If you have ...
- Experience with leading of a team of senior specialists
- Experience in Enterprise architecture, Solution architecture or Business architecture in large enteprises
- Experience on different positions in software development life-cycle
- Strong strategical thinking, very good presentation, communication and coaching skills, ability to ask right questions, analytical and creative problem solving skills, ability to cooperate and supervise solution in multi-national and multi-vendors teams.
- Knowledge of Enterprise Architecture Patterns and Business Process Management, understanding of business architecture, knowledge of analytical methods, UML and CASE tools (Enterprise Architect is preferred), SW development methods and life-cycle, Overview of java, Databases, Integration Platforms, Implementation patterns.
- Fluent English mandatory.
- Russian, Chinese or other asian language welcome.
Be part of it! Join our team and show us what's in you!
Meet Real Challenge!