Primary role for Monitoring System Administrator is to maintain and improve monitoring solution for the company to ensure that all critical components are monitored and alerted.
Do you know Nagios? Does your heart jump with excitement when you hear "Splunk"? Then we need you on board!
We give you a chance to...
Maintain operation of monitoring tools such as nagios and splunk including:
- Troubleshoot any issues with core components
- Vendor escalation
- Request and change management
- Develop and maintain Splunk trainings and knowledge base for end users
- Assist with internal projects implementation.
We need the best, the most flexible, the right freaks to get things done!
If you have...
- At least 3 years of experience in IT area
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Advanced knowledge of scripting languages (Bash, Python, Perl) and regular expressions
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Experience with SPLUNK (or Elastic Stack) administration or development
- Knowledge of monitoring principals
- Dealing with ambiguity skill!
Be part of it! Join our team and show us what's in you!
Is there more you know?
- Experience with the enterprise monitoring solutions and infrastructure
- Advanced knowledge of Splunk infra design and application development
- Project management skills.
And what do we offer?
For your wellbeing...
- Motivating yearly bonuses.
- Extra week of holidays.
- 2 sick days/year.
- Flexible working hours.
For your better working enviroment...
- Cell phone.
- Free tea. Subsidized coffee.
- Meal allowances.
- Relax room & Activity room.
- Referral Program Bonuses.
- Unforgettable corporate and team events.
- And of course you will be part of a IT professional team with access to new technologies, in a place where you can cultivate your expertise and use your knowledge to the full extent.
For your future...
- Possible internal growth.
- Technical trainings and certificates.
- Loyalty bonus.
- Allowance to pension scheme.
- Potential business trips to exotic destinations (as China, Russia, Vietnam, Philippines, Indonesia, India, …).
Meet Real Challenge!