Imagine a module that handles all customer transactions, balances, monthly processing and nonfinancial events… Our Account Management team is developing a revolving module, which is part of the HoSel - Home Credit core financial system. It manages a revolving/credit card account from the client’s point of view. To make this smoother we need to enrich our Account Management team with a Software Developer in Account Management team.
Responsibilities & Requirements
You will be part of a cross functional team participating in the business rollout of revolving products in multiple countries. The solution is based on JAVA 8, Spring Stack, Hibernate, Docker, Kubernetes, Groovy, Messaging, Oracle DB, Angular.
- Design and develop business and non-functional features in Java technologies and Angular UI
- Tune the application performance
- Be responsible for feature architecture and deliver
- Help to streamline the release process to move from CI to CD.
Which means you should meet the following requirements:
- Strong understanding of JAVA
- You have worked with Spring, GIT, Maven, Hibernate, Messaging
- Experience with performance and memory tuning, In-memory computing, Kubernetes, Ansible is welcomed
- Ability to read & speak English
- Willingness to learn and share knowledge
We need the best, the most flexible, the right freaks to get things done!
Rewards & Benefits
And for all of this you will be rewarded with some standard corporate benefits like:
- yearly bonuses
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 2 sick days
- technical trainings and certificates
- loyalty bonuses
- home office
- possibility of business trips to exotic countries
But honestly you can find some pampering like in a small technical company:
- play room with foosball, PlayStation, etc.
- coffee corner
- standing desk
- unforgettable team buildings and employee events
Be part of it! Join our team and show us what's in you!
Meet Real Challenge!