We are looking for two Liferay developers who will be responsible for supporting existing Global Intranet portal used across whole HomeCredit group. They will join our Internal Applications team. Are you a senior Liferay enthusiast or junior java developer that is eager to learn it? Apply now!
If you have...
- Knowledge of Liferay Portal 6.2 CE
- Knowledge of JAVA development and principles of SOLID and clean code.
- We are idealy looking for person who knows how Liferay works internally and will be able to compile CE version of Liferay and will be able to implement and deploy required fixes.
- The same importance for us is that you know how to create new portlets and other components for Liferay and integrate them in the running environment.
- Knowledge of automation of build process with TeamCity and how to use GIT is a plus.
- Basic knowledge of how to operate Liferay in production environment is a plus.
- Basic knowledge of React is a plus.
We need the best, the most flexible, the right freaks to get things done!
We give you chance to...
- Install and configure of development and production environments.
- Platform administration through the Control Panel.
- Application design and development. Custom portlet design and development.
- Design and implementation of custom page layouts.
- Configuration and custom styling of out-of-box applications / portlets. Troubleshoot and resolve issues with the Liferay portal.
- Install and test patches provided by Liferay Support. Work with individual site owners to ensure that applications and patches work correctly.
- Troubleshoot and resolve Liferay portal programming bugs as reported by business and IT stakeholders in the JIRA issue tracking system.
- Work with end users to identify and troubleshoot issues associated with the Liferay portal and applications.
- Participate in designing, coding, testing, debugging, documenting, maintaining, and modifying Liferay systems of moderate complexity, significance, and risk.
- Write documentation that describes installation and operating procedures.
- Anticipate, prevent and eliminate problems and create efficient fixes.
Be part of it! Join our team and show us what's in you!
For your wellbeing
- Motivating yearly bonuses.
- Extra week of holidays.
- 2 sick days/year.
- Flexible working hours.
For your better working environment
- Cell phone.
- Free tea. Subsidized coffee.
- Meal allowances.
- Relax room & Activity room.
- Referral Program Bonuses.
- Unforgettable corporate and team events.
- And of course you will be part of a IT professional team with access to new technologies, in a place where you can cultivate your expertise and use your knowledge to the full extent.
For your future
- Possible internal growth.
- Technical trainings and certificates.
- Loyalty bonus.
- Allowance to pension scheme.
- Potential business trips to exotic destinations (as China, Russia, Vietnam, Philippines, Indonesia, India, …).
Meet Real Challenge!