We are looking for a Data Science Admin that will build and work on new production system. We are developing data science toolset based on Hadoop platform. Your main goal will be to build, test and put to production Data Science clusters (currently Hadoop but it might change in the future). You also will be responsible for architecture, integration and automation.
We give you a chance to...
- Administration of Apache Hadoop cluster with all included services
- Development of Hadoop architecture
- Analyze business and technical requirements
- Selecting and integrating big data applications and frameworks required to provide requested capabilities
- Monitoring performance and propose any necessary infrastructure changes
- Plan, execute and support implementations
- Participating on project documentation
We need the best, the most flexible, the right freaks to get things done!
If you have...
- Good command of Linux
- Willingness and ability to learn new things
- Automation tools like: Ansible, Puppet, Chef …
- 1 year experience in administrating of distributed systems (like Hadoop)
- Shell scripting
- Hardware and software monitoring, network performance
- English at least on communication level
- Team player
Be part of it! Join our team and show us what's in you!
For your wellbeing
- Motivating yearly bonuses.
- Multisport card.
- Extra week of holidays.
- 2 sick days/year.
- Flexible working hours.
For your better working environment
- Cell phone.
- Free tea. Subsidized coffee.
- Meal allowances.
- Relax room & Activity room.
- Referral Program Bonuses.
- Unforgettable corporate and team events.
- And of course you will be part of a IT professional team with access to new technologies, in a place where you can cultivate your expertise and use your knowledge to the full extent.
For your future
- Possible internal growth.
- Technical trainings and certificates.
- Loyalty bonus.
- Allowance to pension scheme.
- Potential business trips to exotic destinations (as China, Russia, Vietnam, Philippines, Indonesia, India, …).
Meet Real Challenge!