EmbedIT is looking for a new colleague for our IT Security team! Do not hesitate and become a member of the Home Credit Group and take over responsibility for wide variety of security tasks. Are you a skilled IT Security professional looking for a new, international challenge while working with the newest technologies? Let us know!
If you have...
- University degree ideally with the focus on IT security or networking.
- Fluent English both spoken and written.
- At least 3 years experiences in IT security area.
- Knowledge of principles of IT systems, systems architecture.
- Experience with IDM (Identity management) system is a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of IT Security (SIEM, PAM, IDM, DLP, EMM/MDM, etc).
- Experience with at least one IT security solution on administrator/architecture level such as (SIEM, PAM, IDM, DLP, EMM/MDM, etc).
- Good knowledge of operating system (Windows, Unix).
- Security certification (e.g. CISA, CISM, CISSP, and CEH) is a plus.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute task.
- Openness for discussion on different opinions.
- Attention to detail.
- Willingness to learn new things.
- Willingness to travel.
We need the best, the most flexible, the right freaks to get things done!
We give you a chance to...
- Be responsible for defining security frameworks for existing and new systems.
- Be responsible for system security planning, developing, and implementing security policies across multiple platforms.
- Ensure successful implementation and maintenance of the defined standards.
- Ensure compliance of IT Security Policies.
- Provide support in security management and security architect standards and documentations.
- Manage and support networking and security services in LAN, WAN and Internet network infrastructure.
- Manage security devices such as SIEM, DLP, PAM, firewall, IDS etc.
- Provide technical support and consultation for enhancement of and change to network security configuration.
Be part of it! Join our team and show us what's in you!
For your wellbeing
- Motivating yearly bonuses.
- Extra week of holidays.
- 2 sick days/year.
- Flexible working hours.
For your better working environment
- Cell phone.
- Free tea. Subsidized coffee.
- Meal allowances.
- Relax room & Activity room.
- Referral Program Bonuses.
- Unforgettable corporate and team events.
- And of course you will be part of a IT professional team with access to new technologies, in a place where you can cultivate your expertise and use your knowledge to the full extent.
For your future
- Possible internal growth.
- Technical trainings and certificates.
- Loyalty bonus.
- Allowance to pension scheme.
- Potential business trips to exotic destinations (as China, Russia, Vietnam, Philippines, Indonesia, India, …).
Meet Real Challenge!