We're looking for IT Security enthusiasts looking for a challenge in a newly established team. Responsible for 24/7 monitoring of the alert queue, handling security alerts, operation service desk tasks, security incident investigation or data breaches in the assigned areas of IT security, our new colleagues will be the first ones to verify the level of IT security systems in relation to the implemented measures and overall security framework.
We give you a chance to...
- Continuously monitor the alert queue
- Perform incident analysis by correlating data from various sources
- Develop and implement security principles across multiple platforms
- Identify security issues, troubleshoot and coordinate resolution. The events can include hardware/software failures as well as security breaches and threats, or network connectivity issues.
- Operate security monitoring tools (SIEM, NetFlows, IDS, correlation rules, etc.).
- Review the latest alerts to determine relevancy and urgency, create new trouble tickets for alerts that signal an incident.
- Review and collect asset data (configuration, running processes, etc.) on these systems for further investigation.
- Determine and direct remediation and recovery efforts.
- Recommend how to optimize security monitoring tools based on threat hinting discoveries.
We need the best, the most flexible, the right freaks to get things done!
If you have...
- High school, University degree advantage.
- Some experience in the area of IT Security, knowledge of IT security technologies (SIEM, PAM, IDM, DLP, MDM, etc.).
- English spoken and written - upper-intermediate.
- Good written, verbal communication and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of principles of IT systems, systems architecture.
- Ability to read and interpret network diagrams.
- Understanding of network management concepts, including SNMP.
- Knowledge of networking and security services in LAN, WAN and Internet network infrastructure.
- Ability to read and understand packet captures.
- Knowledge of Firewalls, IDS/IPS, VPN, Threat prevention, network devices (routers and switches).
- Basic knowledge of Unix based systems and Windows systems.
- Experience with Incident management and remediation procedures.
- Generally familiar with basic scripting/programming.
Be part of it! Join our team and show us what's in you!
For your wellbeing
- Motivating yearly bonuses.
- Extra week of holidays.
- 2 sick days/year.
- Flexible working hours.
For your better working environment
- Cell phone.
- Free coffee/tea.
- Meal allowances.
- Relax room & Activity room.
- Referral Program Bonuses.
- Unforgettable corporate and team events.
- And of course you will be part of a IT professional team with access to new technologies, in a place where you can cultivate your expertise and use your knowledge to the full extent.
For your future
- Possible internal growth.
- Technical trainings and certificates.
- Loyalty bonus.
- Allowance to pension scheme.
- Potential business trips to exotic destinations (as China, Russia, Vietnam, Philippines, Indonesia, India, …).
Meet Real Challenge!