We are looking for a Big Data Engineer/Architect that will work on the new analytical platform. We are developing new analytical landscape based on Hadoop platform. Your main goal will be to collect, store, process and provide huge sets of data. You also will be responsible for architecture, integration and adequate design integrated with the architecture used across the company.
We give you a chance to...
- Development of Hadoop architecture
- Application design on Apache Hadoop
- Analyze business and technical requirements
- Selecting and integrating big data applications and frameworks required to provide requested capabilities
- Implementing ETL process, ETL development
- Streaming data processing
- Administration of Apache Hadoop cluster with all included services
- Monitoring performance and propose any necessary infrastructure changes
- Plan, execute and support implementations
- Participating on project documentation
We need the best, the most flexible, the right freaks to get things done!
If you have...
- English at least on communication level
- year experience in area of Big Data or Business Intelligence
- Knowledge of Hadoop ecosystem
- Data and process modeling
- Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases such as HBase, Cassandra, MongoDB
- Good knowledge of Big Data querying tools, such as Hive and Impala
- Knowledge of various ETL techniques and frameworks, such as Flume
- Experience with various messaging systems, such as Kafka
- Team player
- Experience in finance or banking sector
- Experience in Java or Scala programing
- Unix shell scripting
- Knowledge of data quality and security principles in Big Data ecosystem
Be part of it! Join our team and show us what's in you!
For your wellbeing
- Motivating yearly bonuses.
- Multisport card.
- Extra week of holidays.
- 2 sick days/year.
- Flexible working hours.
For your better working environment
- Cell phone.
- Free tea. Subsidized coffee.
- Meal allowances.
- Relax room & Activity room.
- Referral Program Bonuses.
- Unforgettable corporate and team events.
- And of course you will be part of a IT professional team with access to new technologies, in a place where you can cultivate your expertise and use your knowledge to the full extent.
For your future
- Possible internal growth.
- Technical trainings and certificates.
- Loyalty bonus.
- Allowance to pension scheme.
- Potential business trips to exotic destinations (as China, Russia, Vietnam, Philippines, Indonesia, India, …).
Meet Real Challenge!