Position is also available for junior candidates.
We are team of test analysts who know the country business processes and how they are supported in systems. Test analysts are partners for discussions about test strategy, test plan, scope of the testing and about test scenarios in particular countries. We manage updates scenarios, smokes the deliveries as the 0. step of the country user acceptance testing. Part of the regress and performance tests are automatic, so automatic testing repository maintenance would also be part of test analyst job. You as our new colleague will cooperate with Analysts, Developers, Business and IT representatives and especially Test team in countries. You will also inform about the impacts of deliveries and help with the testing preparation, execution, or automatic testing.
If you have...
- Advanced English (spoken and written).
- Knowledge of SW testing processes, methodology, analysis, incident management.
- Orientation in the test scenarios, know how to check the result, eg. in DB.
- Ability to read analytical and design documentation.
- Openess to discuss on different opinions. "Can do" attitude.
- Strong analytical skills.
We need the best, the most flexible, the right freaks to get things done!
We give you a chance to…
- Maintain the testing scenarios repository, for manual, or automatic tests, ie. change or create test scenarios, test data, configurations based on the requirements & design documentation.
- Execute smoke tests of new deliveries (0. step of user acceptance tests), execute automatic tests, regress tests.
- Prepare the test strategy, test plan, scope for testing of new deliveries.
- Present the impacts on acceptance testing in countries, help and support the countries with their acceptance testing.
- Help with leading / coordination and if needed participate actively on the test execution, support bugs reporting process/incident management process and help with retests with an objective of the successfull deploment of new deliveries and the activation of new business features in the country.
- Report the testing progress, collects feedbacks, propose process and other improvements.
Be part of it! Join our team and show us what's in you!
Is there more you know…?
- JIRA or other tests and bugs tracking tool knowledge.
- Automatic testing knowledge and experience as we would like to test automatically more and more.
- Knowledge of JAVA or .NET as well as SQL would be a plus for automatic testing test analyst.
- Experience in consumer finance, knowledge of consumer finance processes.
- University technical/business degree.
- Customer oriented and interpersonal skills.
For your wellbeing
- Motivating yearly bonuses.
- Extra week of holidays.
- 2 sick days/year.
- Flexible working hours.
For your better working environment
- Cell phone.
- Free tea. Subsidized coffee.
- Meal allowances.
- Relax room & Activity room.
- Referral Program Bonuses.
- Unforgettable corporate and team events.
- And of course you will be part of a IT professional team with access to new technologies, in a place where you can cultivate your expertise and use your knowledge to the full extent.
For your future
- Possible internal growth.
- Technical trainings and certificates.
- Loyalty bonus.
- Allowance to pension scheme.
Meet Real Challenge!