Do you want to take the next step in your career and work with Docker, Redis, Elastic Search, Kibana, Kafka, Cassandra and many more? Our new colleague in the Middleware team will be a part of Group IT Production Services, fully focused on the building and maintenance of new and existing Middleware layer. Facing a challenging and creative job, focused on results is exactly what this team brings to your career boost.
We give you a chance to...
- Perform technical administration of application servers Weblogic, Oracle Service Bus, Apache proxies, F5 application servers.
- Prepare new environments according to company standards.
- Work on various projects - including design, implementation, documentation and operation according to customer requiremnts and company standards.
- Cooperate on team standards and task routine tasks automatization.
- Troubleshoote problems on network and application layer.
- Ensure seamless operation of environments.
- Pro-actively locate and remove any potential problems.
- Perform and monitor performance tests.
- Monitor and fine-tune operating environment performance, locate and remove any potential performance bottlenecks, optimize resource usage.
- Collaborate with other Group IT Production Services teams and with other departments.
- Communicate and cooperate with SW development and SW vendor support centers when appropriate.
- Create, improve and maintain system security policies and standards, address any potential security issues and report to Security Manager.
- Create and maintain up-to-date documentation for the operation environment.
We need the best, the most flexible, the right freaks to get things done!
If you have...
- Knowledge of Middleware - Websphere, Weblogic, JBoss, Tomcat, while Oracle based technologies are plus.
- Good knowledge of Linux systems e.g. Red Hat Enterprise Linux - as administrator.
- General knowledge of TCP/IP protocol, network services e.g. DNS, SMTP, LDAP services.
- General understanding of JAVA and JAVA oriented applications and application servers.
- Hands on scripting and experience with programming.
- Experience with automatization tools is an advantage.
- English - written and spoken on intermediate level.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work in stress and under pressure.
- Sense for personal responsibility.
Be part of it! Join our team and show us what's in you!
For your wellbeing
- Motivating yearly bonuses.
- Extra week of holidays.
- 2 sick days/year.
For your better working environment
- Cell phone.
- Free tea. Subsidized coffee.
- Meal allowances.
- Relax room & Activity room.
- Referral Program Bonuses.
- Unforgettable corporate and team events.
- And of course you will be part of a IT professional team with access to new technologies, in a place where you can cultivate your expertise and use your knowledge to the full extent.
For your future
- Possible internal growth.
- Technical trainings and certificates.
- Loyalty bonus.
- Allowance to pension scheme.
- Potential business trips to exotic destinations (as China, Russia, Vietnam, Philippines, Indonesia, India, …).
Meet Real Challenge!